As you reflect upon the use of the your personal “3Ts”, the time, talent, and treasure that God has given to you, Phil will help you to focus on using all of your resources to make a difference in God’s kingdom. When we act on the kingdom principles that are laid out for us in the Bible, we can become rich in the world to come by making the right investments in this one. Live your life with a passion for Christ and use all that you have to glorify him!
These 31 life-transforming devotions will help you:
- Discover how to use all of your resources strategically to glorify God.
- Become more heavenly minded and earthly sensitive.
- Experience the benefits of joyfully trading earthly, temporary gratification for something that will last forever.
Each of us is given a “loaf” of time. Each new day shortens it by one slice. You’ll make many investments in this life; the moments invested in exploring these devotions will bring dividends that will change your eternal future.
Phil invites you to join him to discover and enjoy a life that will echo into eternity.
Click the button below to download KingdomNomics Applied: 31 Principles for Eternal Significance.
- Give Your Heart to God
- Seek God Diligently
- Know God and His Ways
- Focus on Jesus
- Discover God’s Purpose for You
- Renew Your Mind
- Desire God’s Word
- Soak in God’s Word
- Sow to the Spirit
- Flow with the Spirit
- Respond to the Spirit’s Promptings
- Ask God for Insight and Wisdom
- Follow God’s Revealed Will
- Anticipate God’s Involvement
- Love Others
- Shine for Jesus
- Embrace Your Citizenship
- Commit Your Way
- Submit Your Thought Life to the Spirit
- Guard Your Heart
- Beware of Greed
- Depend on the Power of the Cross
- Obey God in Giving
- Give Cheerfully
- Receive God’s Blessings
- Invest in Eternity
- Advance God’s Kingdom
- Reign with Jesus
- Live for Eternal Significance
- Concentrate on Eternity
- Use Your Time, Talent, and Treasure for God’s Kingdom
Phil’s Bio and More Resources