What can you expect if you practice the concepts of KingdomNomics?
Look at what we can anticipate in life when God’s grace actually works in our everyday living. By practicing KingdomNomics we place ourselves in a position, subject to God’s sovereignty, for God to work mightily in us and our circumstances.
“The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me….” (Psalm 138:8, ESV)
- We have the expectation of GOOD coming our way as we acquaint ourselves with him and receive instruction from his mouth. ““Now acquaint yourself with Him, and be at peace; Thereby good will come to you. Receive, please, instruction from His mouth, And lay up His words in your heart.” (Job 22:21–22, NKJV)
- We have the expectation of God’s living and powerful Word delivering us as we humbly RECEIVE and plant it in our heart. “Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls.” (James 1:21, NKJV)
- We have the expectation of reaping benefits of eternal life now as we ABSORB the Word, sowing it to the Lord as we recite and pray our verses to the King. “My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writer.” (Psalm 45:1, NIV)
- We have the expectation of God literally working in us and our circumstances as we COMMIT our way to him and trust him to execute his promises for us.“Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:” (Psalm 37:5, NIV)
- We have the expectation of living a life that ECHOES into eternity as we fix our eyes on eternal goals.“Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.” (2 Corinthians 4:16–18, NIV)
Notice the first letters of the capitalized words spell the word GRACE. Anticipating the grace of God working in our lives is one of the “WOW! FACTORS” characterizing the life of the Christian practicing the principles embodied in KingdomNomics. These are core principles. They are “button pushers” enticing us to make them reality in our experience in this world. They make the Word of God personally operative in our life.
Practice this ACROSTIC!
Look for the “finger of God” working in your life.
Expect to see God at work in the days ahead as you cultivate your relationship with him.
Notice the sense of excitement and expectation you experience each day as you practice these concepts.
Free KingdomNomics Book and Devotions
The free KingdomNomics book provides an overview of biblical principles that show you how to lay up treasure in Heaven—treasure that will be enjoyed for eternity. Through the free KingdomNomics Applied devotions, you will discover principles that can help you become a wise steward of your time, talent, and treasure.